We're looking for a software architect to join the R&D team in Tel Aviv and to take a major part of the development and architecture of our product. For this role, you'll have to be technically exceptional, understand and design complex architectures while having great communication skills. You will face complex challenges when we are aiming to scale up our platform to support thousands of communities and millions of users.
In this job you'll do the following:
* Learn the existing architecture and infrastructure of the product
* Work directly with the Israeli product team on new features, bugs and issues
* Take initiative on presenting ideas how to improve the current architecture and work towards creating a strong infrastructure.
* Work to find solutions to scale the infrastructure to support large networks, and optimize performance
* Improve the security of the system infrastructure.
* 5+ years of development experience in backend technologies such as Ruby on Rails and possibly NodeJS (Rails is a great advantage)
* Proven experience in developing at least one large scale application
* Deep understanding of software design, software architecture and data modeling
* Experience with cloud technologies AWS, heroku
* Great knowledge of GIT/AWS environments
* Worked with Scrum methodologies before.
* Passion for building a fine tuned product
* Great communication skills
Our Tel Aviv office is full of fun, energetic people who love working together to make something great.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Lunch and Expenses budget for each team member
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Great vacation policy and flexible holidays
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!