Senior Full Stack Engineer
We're looking for a full stack engineer to join the R&D team in Tel Aviv and take ownership on new features from software design to production ready.
For this role, you'll have to be technically exceptional, a fast learner with deep understanding and experience of both front-end and backend development.
In this job you'll do the following:
* Learn the existing architecture and infrastructure of the product
* Work directly with the Israeli product team on new features, bugs and issues
* You'll write tests for the new code you create for the stability of the product
* Take initiative on presenting ideas how to improve the current architecture and work towards creating a strong infrastructure.
* 5+ years of development experience in backend technologies such as Django\RoR and possibly NodeJS
* 4+ years of development experience in frontend technologies (ReactJs/AngularJs)
* Proven experience in developing at least one large scale application
* Deep understanding of software design, software architecture and data modeling
* Great knowledge of GIT/AWS environments
* Worked with Scrum methodologies before.
* Passion for building a fine tuned product
* Great communication skills
Our Tel Aviv office is full of fun, energetic people who love working together to make something great.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Lunch and Expenses budget for each team member
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Great vacation policy and flexible holidays
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!