Director of Marketing
Stop adding more noise to the world, and come make a difference. Join a team of people intent on bringing belonging back to the world, and helping some of the most amazing organizations rally their members around a cause.
We’re building a sustainable business (no VC) with purpose, under a CEO who has driven a company to IPO. We believe the next era will not be defined by bots and data, but authentic human connections that people are craving. Belonging is the new NPS and you get to tell that story to the world.
To that end, we need a well-rounded marketing leader – a data-driven, growth-oriented executive to scale our B2B SaaS customer base. You will execute our customer acquisition strategy and scale the infrastructure and processes to increase leads and conversions.
You bring the necessary technical skills and knowledge to deploy, track and analyze campaigns and also the strategic vision to understand how campaigns fit the broader goals of the company. You possess strong relationship building skills and passion for developing and motivating our current team in customer acquisition, SEO operations, and analytics. You are strategic but also capable of rolling up the sleeves and getting it done.
Primary responsibilities will be in demand generation & funnel optimization (inbound, content, social, paid, nurturing, enablement, measurement), with secondary focus on branding, positioning, retention, PR and marcom.
You will be a part of the Mobilize management team reporting directly to the CEO.
- Lead digital strategy and customer acquisition efforts to drive the highest ROI growth.
- Continue to improve the strategy for acquiring new customers and ensure digital acquisitions are on track to hit company goals.
- Build the company narrative and positioning to optimize communication and demand strategies, launches and campaigns.
- Architect an ABM strategy and organize target customers into key segments with pain points / buyer profiles and the ideal journey for each segment.
- Build and lead a team of internal marketing resources to maximize results across owned and paid channels, including inbound SEO, paid media channels and email marketing.
- Develop, lead, coach and manage a team that utilizes data and analytics, identifying customer insights to drive new approaches.
- Leverage analytical skills, data, and tools to guide planning and execution against key business objectives.
- Develop, coordinate and execute demand generation plans, programs, and campaigns for new customer acquisition and nurture and drive enhanced revenue from existing customer base.
- Oversee all reporting and analytics in partnership with the Social Media teams; using the data insights to develop go-forward strategies.
- 10 years experience in digital marketing and/or customer acquisition roles at a high-growth startup in a B2B SaaS environment
- 5 years experience partnering with senior executives on growth strategies as well as leading a digital marketing team
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Social, Content, etc.)
- Excellent analytical, communications, project management skills
- Strong ability to inspire action and foster results through other
Our team is full of fun and energetic people who love working together to build an impactful product. We believe in a human-first approach (over tech) as a core value and infuse that in everything we do for ourselves and our customers.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded
- Premium health coverage
- Great vacation policy and flexible holidays
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family